Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Support / Re: SNES games that may not be compatible
« Last post by jld4snes on 19/Feb/2019 11:16:18 PM »
I think this is an issue with my Retrode which is really disappointing, as I have gone back and tried to use it on games that I have already dumped and it is no longer reading those either...
« Last post by jld4snes on 19/Feb/2019 04:25:55 AM »
Yes and yes.

« Last post by MasterOfPuppets on 19/Feb/2019 12:09:38 AM »
Are you using the most recent firmware, v0.25a? Do you have the voltage switch set correctly?

Firmware here: http://forum.retrode.org/index.php/topic,392.0.html
Support / SNES games that may not be compatible
« Last post by jld4snes on 18/Feb/2019 05:40:28 AM »
Hello, 
   I have been using my Retrode 2 for well over a year now and I had not had any problems dumping my collection.  I picked up ten games or so recently and of those I have had no luck with the following games:

Gradius 3
Super Tennis
Chess Master

*I have cleaned the pins with isopropyl alcohol and a q-tip
**I have modified the Config file to force "snes" and tried numerous sizes to force as well.

Has anyone else had problems with these games? 

Thank you.
General Discussion / Re: Virtual Boy SRAM Support (FW v0.25)
« Last post by skaman on 18/Feb/2019 04:50:37 AM »
Love it!

That's a great enhancement.

Congratulations!
General Discussion / Re: Virtual Boy SRAM Support (FW v0.25)
« Last post by The Real Phoenix on 15/Feb/2019 02:06:35 AM »
Small update, I made a 3D printed "sled" to force the insertion straight and avoid bending the pins.

and a clear laserdecal as sticker:
General Discussion / Re: Game Gear SMS Plugin Question
« Last post by speedyjohnny on 12/Feb/2019 07:30:45 AM »
Would be great to see a few of these sold for people (like me) who have no skill in attaching the game gear cartridge slot to the master system adapter.
General Discussion / Re: SNES Enhanced Cart Support (FW v0.22)
« Last post by swinc2x on 06/Feb/2019 01:10:10 AM »
Skaman made some, they work great, not sure if he has any more boards (if not, you likely could order your own board and make one yourself).
Where might I be able to order a board if Skaman doesn't have more? I don't see any listed on DragonBox.
« Last post by newbie2 on 04/Feb/2019 02:50:01 AM »
I used to be a member of the Retrode forums before the "reboot" a few years ago, but I thought I would come back to see what's been going on, and MAN have I missed a lot. One of the biggest things that caught my eye was this thread about a possible Enhanced Cart adapter. I only have a Retrode 1 (gold casing), so I'm not even sure if one of these would be compatible with it, but I'm extremely interested in getting one, if possible. Any updates on this project?

Skaman made some, they work great, not sure if he has any more boards (if not, you likely could order your own board and make one yourself).
« Last post by swinc2x on 03/Feb/2019 10:11:47 PM »
 I used to be a member of the Retrode forums before the "reboot" a few years ago, but I thought I would come back to see what's been going on, and MAN have I missed a lot. One of the biggest things that caught my eye was this thread about a possible Enhanced Cart adapter. I only have a Retrode 1 (gold casing), so I'm not even sure if one of these would be compatible with it, but I'm extremely interested in getting one, if possible. Any updates on this project?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10