Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
General Discussion / Re: PC Engine/Turbografx plug in?
« Last post by skaman on 21/Apr/2018 02:54:29 AM »
@panopticblue - check your PMs.
I used this script on Mac OS X 10.13.4 and it worked great.

Thanks for telling me. I've updated the top post to mention that.
Support / Re: SNES Roms From Retrode Reading as Hacks In Retroarch
« Last post by GalaxyDreamer90 on 08/Apr/2018 07:29:39 PM »
Solved
I had to delete the SNES hacks database from the database folder in retroarch. Seems to be working fine now.
Support / SNES Roms From Retrode Reading as Hacks In Retroarch
« Last post by GalaxyDreamer90 on 08/Apr/2018 06:39:42 PM »
I use my retrode to make legal copies of my games to play on the emulator retroarch. However, when I scan my SNES files they come up as hacks. I tried updating the database which usually works but now it doesn't seem to work anymore as I try and put my games on my surface pro.  I'm new to retrode and retroarch. Any suggestions on what I can do.
General Discussion / Re: PC Engine/Turbografx plug in?
« Last post by panopticblue on 06/Apr/2018 02:17:02 PM »
Hello, I would love to test one of these. Is there any way to purchase? I can provide my own card slot.
I used this script on Mac OS X 10.13.4 and it worked great.
Support / Re: Error Code 43 on USB Device, cannot open USB port
« Last post by Amoleo on 04/Apr/2018 01:18:48 PM »
Hi!

I had this problem too, looks like it is a common problem not limited to the retrode.
Following the instructions there brought me f├║rther, problem is described there:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/usbcoreblog/archive/2013/11/26/why-does-my-usb-device-work-on-windows-8-0-but-fail-on-windows-8-1-with-code-43.aspx, go straight to the Workaround! You can search for the following sentence: "To apply the workaround for a specific device, add a REG_DWORD value named SkipBOSDescriptorQuery that"

(Though I am not done with flashing yet, at least no usb error and usb connection can be opened.)

edit: Flashing is now working.

This has also fixed my updating issue on Windows 10.

Weirdly I've had to use a different PC altogether.  When I put the Retrode2 in DFU mode on my main machine it causes the machine to act unusually.  It stops detecting any new USB devices and refuses to power down (though the screen goes black).  I thought it was a hardware issue but I recently changed everything other than the OS drive and it still does it.  So I suspect there's something corrupt in the USB handling in the OS.
Support / Re: Gameboy saves no longer transfering to the Retrode
« Last post by Nori on 02/Apr/2018 11:48:59 PM »
Tried it out and it worked! Problem solved. :)
« Last post by Nori on 02/Apr/2018 03:43:47 PM »
Thanks a bunch Wannado. I'm going to try that out! :)
« Last post by skaman on 02/Apr/2018 05:13:26 AM »
Ok.  So MBC2 saves are the issue.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10