Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Seedi Windows Beta - Retrode Compatibility
« Last post by mistermorcus on 26/Sep/2018 04:33:48 AM »
I just wanted to pass along the news that the Seedi project has released a beta version for Windows.  It was designed around CD games but they also included support for the Retrode which will auto launch your games as soon as you insert a cartridge.  I tried this out tonight with Indy's Greatest Adventures and it worked like a charm. You will have to edit the configuration inside Mednafen to get your controllers or scanlines working, but it seems fairly functional based on my initial testing.

https://seedisystem.com/seedi-windows-beta/
General Discussion / Re: Firmware history and/or official site?
« Last post by Nori on 25/Sep/2018 06:38:22 PM »
Somebody should set up a new site of their own with the updates from Skaman and Wanadoo cause I think Matthias seems to be too absent to be able to keep people up to date unfortunately.
General Discussion / Re: Progress on N64/GBA save support?
« Last post by Nori on 25/Sep/2018 06:36:35 PM »
Yeah being able to back up GBA saves is the next thing I'm most hoping for. :)
General Discussion / Re: SEGA SMS/GG Firmware (FW v0.24)
« Last post by Nori on 25/Sep/2018 06:34:37 PM »
Is anyone ever going to consider making a few GG plugins and selling them at a profit for the less technical of us out there?
Both wanadoo and skaman are legends over here. I wasn't aware there was any snes sram that still wasn't working. Even reproduction games seem to be able to copy back and forth srams without any problem.
Support / Re: Firmware Update Hoops to jump through (Windows Good, Linux Sad)
« Last post by Land95 on 24/Sep/2018 01:02:07 AM »
It's odd / annoying and at some point I'll need to solve it for Arduino projects maintenance.
General Discussion / Re: Feature suggestions
« Last post by ssokolow on 24/Sep/2018 12:22:03 AM »
Any chance of looking into support for the Nintendo e-reader for Game Boy Advance? I'm not sure if it's officially supported or not, and I'd like to hear about it before I try anything.

The eReader is just a specialized matrix code scanner. (ie. similar to QR Codes)

You'll need emulator support for it either way, so a better option would be to just write something where you snap a picture of the code on the eReader card and it saves it to a format your emulator can load.
Thanks @ssokolow.  I actually tried for a goodly amount of time to use your solution first.

While I have in the past used dfu-programmer on my ElementaryOS (Ubuntu) laptop, the latest ElementrayOS release flat out was not usable with dfu.   In order to stick with using linux I feel I would have required starting up a fresh virtual machine for the purpose - and nearly did so - when I decided to try using my Windows 10 VM first.

Huh. Well, when I find time to upgrade from Kubuntu 14.04 LTS to Kubuntu 18.04 LTS, I'll remember to figure out what's going on there.
General Discussion / Re: Feature suggestions
« Last post by Ness and Sonic on 22/Sep/2018 04:41:19 AM »
Any chance of looking into support for the Nintendo e-reader for Game Boy Advance? I'm not sure if it's officially supported or not, and I'd like to hear about it before I try anything.
Support / Re: About to Buy A Retrode 2. A Few Questions.
« Last post by Aleron Ives on 21/Sep/2018 05:53:34 AM »
That's awesome. I hate how GBA titles have repetitive voice samples.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10