Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Firmware history and/or official site?
« Last post by Phoenix on 28/Jan/2019 12:06:33 AM »
Somebody should set up a new site of their own with the updates from Skaman and Wanadoo cause I think Matthias seems to be too absent to be able to keep people up to date unfortunately.
Maybe a single sticky topic that is only about current firmware instead of the several topics listed about new firmware?
The most recent Kazzo (now called inlretro) is also an option: http://www.infiniteneslives.com/inlretro.php
I was thinking more about an adapter/firmware than a new system
General Discussion / Re: Virtual Boy SRAM Support (FW v0.25)
« Last post by Phoenix on 27/Jan/2019 11:17:16 PM »
It's Brilliant :D
General Discussion / Re: Compatible Game Listing for GBX/N64/SMS
« Last post by KingMike on 27/Jan/2019 05:42:08 PM »
Yes it is possible and pretty much required for the majority of the GBA library. (for me, Retrode seemed to be detecting everything as 8MB.
You need to plug in the Retrode, then go to its directory and edit the settings file in a text editor.
You might need to change [ForceSystem] from auto to gba, but then you have to put ForceSize as 32.

(also, while it's an old thread, I think the PAL version of Paper Mario was larger than the NTSC versions due to the PAL version having multiple languages? I have heard the NTSC versions reported at 40 MB.)
Support / Re: Connecting official N64 controllers to Retrode 2
« Last post by RocknRollTim on 27/Jan/2019 11:36:03 AM »
Hi ssokolow,

It couldn't be to do with the fact that I am using Hotmail could it? I have had a lot of problems with Hotmail totally blocking notifications for forums as well as promotional offers from Steam and have had to use my Gmail account instead to get round this type problem.

Regards,

RocknRollTim

P.S. I have found another N64 controller adapter that supports rumble pak output and that is the Raphnet N64 to USB v3 which I also purchased a few months ago.
Support / Re: Retrode 2 not recognising N64 plugin
« Last post by RocknRollTim on 27/Jan/2019 11:32:01 AM »
Hi Land95,

Sorry for the very long delay in getting back to you. I managed to get the N64 cart to work with the unit. It turned out to be a bit of dust causing the issue. Goldeneye N64 is the only N64 cart I have got at the moment but will sure to get more N64 carts in time. Firmware version I am currently running is 25a-beta according to the config on the unit.

Regards,

RocknRollTim
The most recent Kazzo (now called inlretro) is also an option: http://www.infiniteneslives.com/inlretro.php
General Discussion / Re: Game Gear SMS Plugin Question
« Last post by newbie2 on 25/Jan/2019 11:22:39 PM »
If anyone sees this in the future and has the same question, just putting the cartridge slot in (and having it flush with the board) worked fine.

Edit: final product

Support / Re: Trouble dumping Star Fox 64
« Last post by Aleron Ives on 25/Jan/2019 01:03:23 AM »
Using a cotton swap with isopropyl alcohol is the only way to get bad carts to read, IME. If even one pin is dirty, you'll get a bad dump.
Support / Re: Certain Games not working
« Last post by MasterOfPuppets on 23/Jan/2019 12:53:30 AM »
The CRC32, MD5, SHA-1 listed are all checksums. Just have the retrode force the ROM size to be 32MB.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10