Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: PC Engine/Turbografx plug in?
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 11:00:04 PM »
Oh that's true. Completely forgot about that.
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 08:29:50 PM »
AES
its something i will look into in the future but that would be tough because the cartridges have two pcbs in them
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 08:12:56 PM »
AES
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 07:31:51 PM »
Yeah that would be ideal. I wonder if the Neo Geo is even possible?
which neo geo?
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 07:18:35 PM »
Yeah that would be ideal. I wonder if the Neo Geo is even possible?
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 06:28:19 PM »
Great! Well I look forward to all these projects you're working on.
its probs not possible but im aiming to have a plugin for every cartridge system excluding stuff like the nintendo ds because if i remember correctly that stuffs encrypted anyway.
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 06:20:25 PM »
Great! Well I look forward to all these projects you're working on.
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 05:01:41 PM »
Awesome. When your finished I can order one and test it to make sure it works. What would I need to do to dump a PC Engine game vs a Turbografx game?
a pc engine game lol, but i dont know how the retrode will work with pc engine if its already setup to detect and work with turbografx then it will most likely show up as a turbografx rom and you just need to rename the extension.

but bare in mind this is still design stage and it will take be a while to get to the point where im happy to order some boards.

am working on multiple things at the same time for example im working on a vectrex plugin too which im waiting for stuff to arrive so i can see how the retrode handles that and then i will need to speak to someone who works on the firmware to add support for it if its gonna work and then im going to make others too.
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 03:58:13 PM »
Awesome. When your finished I can order one and test it to make sure it works. What would I need to do to dump a PC Engine game vs a Turbografx game?
General Discussion / Re: Progress on N64/GBA save support?
« Last post by androda on 18/Sep/2017 01:20:58 PM »
If you have a prototype N64/GBx plugin, then you'll need to add two connections - CLK and S_DATA.  I'll post pictures of a modified prototype adapter if anyone is interested.

I'd love to see the modifications.  Still have 6 or 7 of those prototype adapter boards kicking around.  Might as well keep them up to date.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10