Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: PC Engine/Turbografx plug in?
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 07:34:11 AM »
Yeah that looks great actually!

ok this is what i got so far:

and this is what it looks like with the original slot laid over the top:

it looks like now im gonna have to move the dip switches a little :D of course i just scaled this from an image so it could be wrong.
dips switches are just connecting one point to another so it would be possible to just solder them on the opposite side.
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 04:24:57 AM »
Yeah that looks great actually!
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 03:54:22 AM »

Edit: oops well here it is anyways.

thanks, hows this look:

the drill holes are the size i set for my sega card to master system slot and that fit perfectly and its basically the same.
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 03:33:34 AM »

Edit: oops well here it is anyways.
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 03:21:14 AM »
2.5mm between through holes 1 and 2.
2.5mm from the top row to the bottom row? and what about from one pin to another on the same row.

Sorry about that. Its 3mm diagonal from 1 to 2. The ones next to each other are 2.5mm.

thanks im getting there, now can you post an image of the entire row of pins since your first was cut off i want too see both rows in there entirety including where it tells you what pin the end ones are thank you.

Edit:
nm i think i got it
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 01:36:02 AM »
2.5mm from the top row to the bottom row? and what about from one pin to another on the same row.

Sorry about that. Its 3mm diagonal from 1 to 2. The ones next to each other are 2.5mm.
General Discussion / Re: Progress on N64/GBA save support?
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 01:13:33 AM »
N64 Cart EEPROM save support is complete.  The production N64 plugin supports EEPROM saves.  If you have a prototype N64/GBx plugin, then you'll need to add two connections - CLK and S_DATA.  I'll post pictures of a modified prototype adapter if anyone is interested.

The next BETA firmware release is on hold pending the resolution of the Paper Mario heuristics code.  Once I'm able to fix Paper Mario, then I'll release the BETA to the test group.  A public firmware release will follow after the testers have thoroughly tested the BETA firmware.

[Insert fangirlish manly squeal of delight here]

(I've got some old saves that it'll be nice to see again without having to find the time to diagnose my N64's reboot problem.)

when an n64 randomly reboots it usually means its overheating
« Last post by RazorX2014 on 18/Sep/2017 01:11:57 AM »
General Discussion / Re: Progress on N64/GBA save support?
« Last post by ssokolow on 18/Sep/2017 12:40:29 AM »
N64 Cart EEPROM save support is complete.  The production N64 plugin supports EEPROM saves.  If you have a prototype N64/GBx plugin, then you'll need to add two connections - CLK and S_DATA.  I'll post pictures of a modified prototype adapter if anyone is interested.

The next BETA firmware release is on hold pending the resolution of the Paper Mario heuristics code.  Once I'm able to fix Paper Mario, then I'll release the BETA to the test group.  A public firmware release will follow after the testers have thoroughly tested the BETA firmware.

[Insert fangirlish manly squeal of delight here]

(I've got some old saves that it'll be nice to see again without having to find the time to diagnose my N64's reboot problem.)
« Last post by Shwing on 18/Sep/2017 12:18:56 AM »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10